Supper tonight, another experiment.
- 1 10 oz can concentrated cream of chicken soup
- 1 small 5 oz can tuna in water
- 4oz dry noodles
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 2 oz Grated Swiss cheese
- Boil the noodles until tender.
- Drain and dump noodles in a 6” baking dish.
- Pour undiluted cream of chicken soup on the top.
- Drain liquid from the can of tuna, and flake it over the top of the soup.
- Sprinkle the ¼ cup of bread crumbs on top of the tuna.
- Grate the cheese on top of the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Not too bad, but I might have had two cans of tuna and twice the cheese. (Maybe one stick of Swiss, one of cheddar?)