Salmon with Steamed Veggies and Rice.
Since I had one lonely salmon steak left, and since I am burned out on salmon maybe until next year, I thought to use it up today. Along with some odds and ends from refer and pantry, it didn’t turn out too bad.
I even thought to take a picture, for once.
- 1- 5 oz salmon steak
- 1- 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1- bag of “boil in a bag brown rice (est 1 cup)
- 1- 12 oz bag “vegetable Medley” — carrots, cauliflower, broccoli
- Various condiments
- Pour enough olive oil in bottom of baking pan to protect salmon
- Lightly sprinkle over salmon, dried minced onions, dried minced garlic, lemon-pepper seasoning, paprika, and parsley (according to taste).
- Bake salmon at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Boil rice until tender, (10 minutes). Mix in bowl with cream of mushroom soup
- Steam vegetables for 10 minutes
- (Note these last three operations may proceed concurrently)
Serve with Pinot Grigio.