Another experiment with salmon.
Salmon Avocado Salad
- ½ pound Salmon
- 2 cups spinach/kale/chard mix
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 3 tbs Olive oil
- 3 tbs Malt vinegar
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on salmon, bake in oven @ 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix olive oil, malt vinegar, and minor ingredients in a small bowl, whisk into submission.
- Chop up greens and put on a plate.
- Peel and cut the avocado into chunks.
- Put ½ the dressing over the salad and
- Remove the salmon from the oven when done and bed on top of the green stuff.
- Place the avocado on top of the salmon. Pour rest of dressing over the ensemble.
It didn’t turn out too bad. I chickened out and stuck with Old Reliable chardonnay for the accompaniment, however