Whatever this is really called, I mostly threw stuff together to see what would happen.
It didn’t turn out too bad. Even my wife liked it.
It’s my Tomato-Chicken-Pasta Thingy.
- Cook and cut into small pieces one pound of chicken.
- Boil 2 cups of pasta shells until chewy. Drain and put into medium bowl with chicken.
- Drain juice from 8oz of sweet peas, add to mix.
- Add one 28 oz can diced tomatoes (with basil, oregano, and garlic seasonings)
- Add one 15 oz can of tomato sauce.
- Add one tablespoon diced pimento.
- Add 2 oz sliced (cooked) mushrooms.
- Add I tsp minced onion.
- Let sit for one hour.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool and eat.